Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing




MY WRITING!!
Hello everyone this is my writing plan and I have been working so hard with this plan and what I found real challenging was trying to come up with a new idea for each paragraph and how I am going to end my text for my conclusion. I also enjoyed writing this story because it reminds me of me and my friends playing outside.

I don't think that you need a link to this work because I already put all of my work on there but I will still put the link on so you can see how I edit my work and how I am doing.
EXPLANATION TEMPLATE
Remember the S.E.E.E structure
S
Statement - Use a starter sentence to state a cause - To be a good scientist you need to be . . .
E
Explain - Define the cause - this means . . .
E
Example - connect to the reader - for example...
E
Effect - explain the effect of the cause - if you do that then . . .

Title
This will start with HOW... or WHY...
A place of whanaungatanga
PLAYGROUND
Introduction
What are you going to explain?  How will you hook the reader in?
The playground is a magnificent place where people have fun and it is a very wonderful way of exploring the incredible outdoors. So I think this place is a Amazing place to build great relationships.
Paragraph One
What is your first statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
So in the park you can’t just automatically build great relationships with someone you have to make a  discussion with them and you guys can play a game and you guys will be able to build a relationship.
Paragraph Two
What is your second statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
The park is a really good place to build relationships because
It’s a place with lots of different kind of people that have different kind of things that they like, you can make friends with those people, a park is a really good place to make friends.
Paragraph Three
What is your third statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
You can also build relationships with the people around you by saying hi or ask them if they want to play a game with you, and while you guys are playing your relationship can develop.
Conclusion
The conclusion sums up all the ideas and repeats a key message to end.  This could be a recommendation or a personal connection.
So that wraps it up for today, I think that the playground is a great place for whanaungatanga and you can build lots of amazing relationships. It’s also a good place to show some of our school values such as manaakitanga, tukumarie and rangimarie.

No comments:

Post a Comment