Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

maths


Hi everyone me and my friends have been doing maths and we have been working on this problem. It was really fun and hard at the same time but we got through it by working together and helping each other. We also listened to each others ideas and that helped us solve the problem out. 

I found it very challenging because I had to listen to all of these different kind of Ideas and thats what made it very hard. I also enjoyed listening to them all express themselves in all different kinds of ways. 

there is a link to on the bottom to our work you can check it out and comment what we could do better and you could see us get our things.

I am really interested with maths I think that is my favourite subject. I know that maths requires a lot of thinking and focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment