Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Whanaungatanga expereience

Whanaungatanga
Experience
Introduction
During this whanaungatanga experience on week 7, all the year 7 and 8 students had the experience of two days of fun,the purpose of these 2 days were all about having fun and building relationships with others, We went to polyfest and the pools. We also had a sleepover when we came back. I never went to the sleepover, I just stayed home, but I watched all of the photos and videos from the sleepover.  


On the 17th and 18th of february I went to polyfest and to the pools. At polyfest I really enjoyed going to polyfest because I got to look at all of the different cultures and I got to taste all the different food. And I got to go on newshub with all my classmates                      
I enjoyed this because I was so hungry when we got there, and I saw all of the food and it all looked very delicious. I also drank a watermelon sundae with ice cream. The highlight of this time was when I got to see some of my friends that I saw, that weren't from my school.
Image result for polyfest watermelon drink

I really had fun at the whanaungatanga experience, But I didn't go to the sleepover, so I just stayed home and waited for tomorrow. The next day I went to school and I got ready to go to the pools, Miss Aireen told me that I could go with her in her car, and I could help with doing the sausage sizzles and take photos of everyone. I felt a little bit bored because I didn't get to swim, but I had a really good friend to play with, I had my friend jose to play with, I also played with akanesi and constance. I also got to sit with aletheia and talk to her while we watched them play in the water, so I had heaps of company while I was watching everyone have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment