Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Welcome

Rendered Image
on thursday february 9th 2017 I went to technology With my class and 4 Other teachers, it was real fun because I got to do things I have never done before. At school everyone was getting ready to go, for technology We had to go to tamaki college. Firstly we got ourselves in groups, my group was group 3, it was a really great group. Secondly we went on the bus to go. Everyone was singing in the bus but not me I Just sat down and looked out of the window. When we got there we got our group's in lines and got ready to go to our teacher. My teacher was Mr Grundy he led us to his class and we got started.


My group was woodworking which means making a specific object or toy out of wood. Mr Grundy was a really funny teacher but he was really strict when it came to playing with dangerous things. I think it’s because he doesn't want anyone of us getting hurt. Mr Grundy told us to draw our plans on a piece of paper. He quickly instructed us how we're suppose to start  it off, then we all went and got started. Mr Grundy told us to make at least 9 ideas, I only could come up with 4 ideas But that was ok because he said we can finish it off next week. After all of that we went back to school and got ready for morning tea.     




 

No comments:

Post a Comment