Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

On the weekend

On The Weekends.
On the weekend February the 7th me and my family stayed and cleaned up the house. While our dad was going hospital to check his arm if their was any damage because when he was playing with my little brothers then the suitcase fell on his arm. So while he was doing that we stayed home with our mum and cleaned up the house. After that we had a rest and watched tv. Later on my mum and my 2 brother, wesley and sosia to clean up our church, while I stayed with my little brother. On that day what I found challenging was staying with my little annoying brother. When My dad came back we slept for church on sunday. When woke up on 7.00 To go to church. When we got there I first one to get inside then my dad and my brother wesley went in. 10 minutes later my mum and my other 2 brothers came in and we started to pray. After all of that we went down to have some food While my dad was getting a blessing for his arm
When it was 2.00 we went back home and Watched tv and did other things like unfinished work. Then after all of that we watched tv until maybe 12.00pm then slept for school on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment