Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

Kensington technology 2

Rendered Image
On thursday February 16th I went to Technology with my class and 2 other teachers, Miss Kyla and Kelly. This is week 2, Everyone was getting ready to go, Miss Kyla got the roll out, she called everyone to come in and called it out. After all of that We all got ourselves in the same groups as last week and went downstairs to go to the bus. So then we went to tamaki college again, then miss Kyla to the classes we were in last week, so we all went. When we got there I finished off on my 9 ideas and asked Mr Grundy to come check on them, He told all of us if we could come up with 9 good ideas that he thought could work so we could get started with making.


So I thought really hard and I came up with 5 ideas of my own for example, a torch, a can crusher and many other things. But it took me a very long time to come up with all of those ideas so Mr Grundy told I could start making it next week on the 23rd of february. So me and my group packed up, went back to school in the bus and got ready for morning tea.

Week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment